Monday, August 3, 2009

Now Sponsoring.

Sponsoring skateboarding, skimboarding, snowboarding, and surfing. Send me a video through my email (nbaking19@yahoo.com) or post a message on the blog. Even if you think you might not get the sponsor you never know so send it anyways.
If you get sponsored you get 10-15 % off of products and free stickers, also other presents. I will need to make promos and videos so i will need video submissions.

The website will be up soon- guruclothing.com

Subscribe....I want to see talent

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Thanks for sharing this post. I get to know about the do’s and don’t’s of blog commenting it must be useful to all of us and definitely, i ll remember all these points while I will comment

    Meditation T-Shirts for Men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such great information with us. Your Post is beneficial and the information is reliable for new readers. Thanks again for sharing such a useful post.
    womens walking leggings

    ReplyDelete